What history tells about, that may be relevant to UPSC CSE Exams? Such questions are always in the mind of aspirants. So history tells us stories of incidents that took place in the past. NCERT want you to understand the aspects of history for some objects.
- Feel proud of rich culture of India.
- Be respectful to the freedom fighter and realize this freedom we have is meant to be protected.
- Evolutions throughout history with regards to polity, education, human rights etc.
- Major wars and fights for human rights.
- World War I and II which changed world’s condition and politics.
- From Paleolithic to modern period, how humans evolved in every sense.
So much has been included in the NCERT’s history books. 6-12th will take you to the tour to the past. What we are now, if we want to understand we have to understand what we were. Ancient Medieval Modern, NCERT covers whole topic for Indian as well as Global aspect.
The list below is the collection of all NCERT history books available in English.
|1||CLASS 6 OUR PASTS 1||DOWNLOAD|
|2||CLASS 7 OUR PASTS 2||DOWNLOAD|
|3||CLASS 8 OUR PASTS 3||DOWNLOAD|
|4||CLASS 9 INDIA AND CONTEMPORARY WORLD 1||DOWNLOAD|
|5||CLASS 10 INDIA AND CONTEMPORARY WORLD 2||DOWNLOAD|
|6||CLASS 11 THEMES IN WORLD HISTORY||DOWNLOAD|
|7||CLASS 12 THEMES IN INDIAN HISTORY 1||DOWNLOAD|
|8||CLASS 12 THEMES IN INDIAN HISTORY 2||DOWNLOAD|
|9||CLASS 12 THEMES IN INDIAN HISTORY 3||DOWNLOAD|